Haunted Oklahoma, UFOs & the Paranormal
Haunted Oklahoma, UFOs & the Paranormal:Oklahoma has many reported ghosts and ghouls from the older hotels in downtown Oklahoma City to rickety shacks in the countryside. There's plenty of UFO and paranormal activity in Oklahoma. If you believe in ghosts you'll believe that Oklahoma is haunted.
- Gravity Hill in Bartlesville, OK
- Quirky Oklahoma - Oddities and Unusual Attractions
- There is a "Star Wars" club in OKC called Jedi OKC
- Hugo, Oklahoma used to be called Circus City, USA. A bunch of circus people are there forever.
- World's largest pecan pie, pecan cookie, pecan brownie, and biggest ice cream and cookie party.
- Boise City, one of the only U.S. city to be bombed during World War II.
- Bob Dunn, from Beggs, Oklahoma invented a unique style of the electric guitar.
- WKY Radio was the first station to air west of the Mississippi.
- Guthrie, Oklahoma, the home to the National Lighter Museum.
- Oklahoma has the most man-made lakes of any state.
Haunted Oklahoma Places
- Oklahoma Shadow Lands, Haunting’s by city
- The old Woodward Memorial Hospital
- Haunted Oklahoma!
- List of "real haunted" places in Oklahoma
- Skirvin Hotel in Oklahoma - "Effie” fell to her death.
- Moneka Mall and Tea Room - story about ghost sightings at this place.
- Willow, Oklahoma Ghost Tales
Paranormal Activity Oklahoma
- C.R.I.S. – Contact Research Investigation Specialists
- O.K.P.R.I. – The Paranormal not yet understood.
- Paranormal Investigations Team of Tulsa
- INsight Paranormal Investigations.
- Texas/Oklahoma Paranormal Research Center
- Eerie Oklahoma, paranormal research team based in Northwest Oklahoma
- Ghosts Haunts of Oklahoma and Urban Legend Investigations
- Story and pic of UFO Sighting in Tulsa at the Oklahoma History Museum
- UFO Sightings in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma UFO Blog