Heart Disease Oklahoma
Heart Disease Oklahoma:Learn about Oklahoma heart disease resources, and how to respond quickly and properly if warning signs occur.
Human Heart and Blood Flow
nDepth: Dr. Nazih Zuhdi
Oklahoma’s first heart transplant in 1985 was among many medical firsts by Dr.
Nazih Zuhdi, a pioneer in cardiovascular surgery and innovation.
Heart Disease Articles from The Oklahoman
NOTE:If you have a suggestion for a topic, send it to Communities Editor Don Gammill by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail to Communities Editor, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125; or call him at 475-3932.
Videoview all videos
May 1The Oklahoma City-County Health Department celebrates the grand...
Aug 30Rosanne McCall and baby, Addyson Grace, were saved in a 12-minute...
Feb 3The Go Red Campaign draws attention to number one killer of women...
Apr 21A man who was involved in a wreck and had a heart attack afterward...
Feb 22The American Heart Association helps fund research that saved the...
Heart Disease Vignettes
- Iftikhar Ahmad
- Phil Bargman
- Dr. John Harvey
- Mark Henderson
- Dr. Thomas Hennebry
- Dr. Kris Mullins
- Don Olive
- Jorge Saucedo
- Bill Schreiber
- James Towers
Heart Disease Stories
- Heart disease No. 1 killer of women
- Warning signs and risk factors of stroke
- Warning signs of heart attack and cardiac arrest
- Surviving heart disease – A young woman’s story
- Traveling help
- Preventing heart disease
- Heredity links heart disease instances
- Heart surgery helps battle with ailments
- Cut your risks of heart problems
- How the heart works
- Glossary of heart disease terms
- Diagnostic tests
- Route to the heart
- OU surgeons use new way to fix hearts